Sunday Brunch Dates at Faradays CageBy Ana | Comments: 0 | January 15, 2018
One thing I love about Sunday is that you can always find good parking almost anywhere in the city, so of course this means we can take our time enjoying our brunch date. So where did we go this Sunday? WELL the beautiful soul @cerealstyle decided earlier on the week to organise our gathering at @faradays.cafe in Fitzroy. AND BOY the weather was perfect and we had great company, meeting up with new friends @foodtom, @blessedbrunchie and @phatgirleatsburger.
The best thing about going to brunch as a large group, has to be the fun of ordering different dishes and getting amazing shots for a good old fashion flatlay! SO what was on the menu this fine Sunday morning?
Acai Bowl $19.00
Can’t Decide (breakfast board) $22.00
Homemade Pear Granola $13.50
Ricotta Pancakes $17.00
Hot Smoked Salmon and Fritters $19.50
Banana Smoothie $8.00
What I liked:
- The all day menu is awesome, sometimes I find it frustrating when you want to order something which you have seen on the gram but then you can’t order because it’s limited to a set time.
- The parking on a Sunday is unlimited and free (however without a car it can be inconvenient)
- The presentation of the meals was beautiful, like a piece of artwork.
- I did also like the touch of the homemade jam.
- I would have loved to see something unique on the menu.
Overall my experience was pleasant and I enjoyed myself. Now the big question is would I be a returning customer? My answer is yes I would definitely love to come back,especially when the menu changes, to see what new dishes the chef comes up with. I think it’s a lovely cafe to bring a group of friends or even to go to for a date.
WE WILL BE BACK FOR MORE!